Comprehensive Criminal Law Services
Do you need to get rid of a bench warrant, clear an old criminal record or handle another criminal law problem? As an experienced defense lawyer and a former prosecutor, I have the extensive legal knowledge and skills necessary to handle a wide variety of criminal law matters.
Contact me at The Law Offices of Jacob Glucksman in Beverly Hills, California, to schedule a free and confidential legal consultation today. I represent clients who need to resolve legal matters at Airport Courthouse, Van Nuys Courthouse West, Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center and other courts in Los Angeles.
Call 310-954-8764 now to ask me your questions about clearing warrants and criminal records, sealing arrest records and other issues. Your initial consultation is free.
Skilled Criminal Law Counsel That Gets Results
Do not let an unresolved — or poorly resolved — criminal case hang a dark cloud over your life any longer. In my nearly 10 years of practicing criminal law in Los Angeles, I have successfully handled a broad array of cases, from DUIs and serious violence cases to restraining order hearings, criminal record expungement and administrative issues. I can help you, too.
As a former prosecutor and an experienced criminal defense attorney, I am prepared to help you:
- Clear bench warrants for failure to appear in court, failure to obey a court order or failure to show proof of enrollment or completion of a court-ordered program, among other circumstances
- Expunge criminal records
- Seal arrest records
- Reduce felony convictions to misdemeanors through California Proposition 47 motions
- Petition to seal or destroy records
- Handle probation violation hearings and cases
- File Serna motions to dismiss old cases
- Respond to contempt claims regarding a divorce, child custody or family law matter
Whether you have a bench warrant out for your arrest, a record that needs to be cleaned up or another problem, I am prepared to help you get results so you can move on with your life.
Schedule A Free Legal Consultation Today
To learn more about how I can help you clear warrants or repair your record, contact my law office to schedule a free case review. I offer free and confidential initial legal consultations. Call 310-954-8764 or send an email to my office to get started. After-hours and evening appointments are available by request.